We promote generational dialog and strengthen the connection to the Internet of many a "late adopter. In this way, an oral history archive is growing on the Internet, consisting of short video contributions of around 3-5 minutes, preferably several per narrator. On average, there are about 10 clips per protagonist. MEMORO - The Bank of [...]
Are you writing your memoirs but need inspiration and support? Then the weekly biography assignments by Dr Andreas Maeckler may be just what you’ve been waiting for! They’ll teach you creative writing techniques that will support you on your biographical journey into the story of your life:
- Ways and tools to access your memories.
- Tips and tricks on how to overcome writer’s block and free yourself from painful memories and inner conflicts.
- How to portray the people in your life, describe key events, build suspense and write engaging dialogue.
- Artistic and writing therapy exercises support you in your individual expression.
- Reviewing your manuscript all the way to presenting it as a book – the book of your life! – forms the conclusion of each course.
Choose the right biography course for your project: